Egyptian Cooking Master Classes Now available! By Author and Middle Eastern TV Personality Dyna Eldaief
Food Of the Pharaohs
Discover dishes and flavours that include Egypt’s national dishes. Experience an Egyptian cooking demonstration or workshop with a focus on classical dishes such as :
- Dips such as Tahini dip with crispy flat bread, Tzatziki or Hommus,
- Ful Medames (A well known Egyptian dish made with broad beans),
- Fresh fish on a bed of ferique,
- Molokheia (traditional Egyptian soup),
- Kofta or Meatballs
- Konafa (sweet made with shredded pastry and nuts drenched in a rose water or vanilla flavoured sugar syrup)
- Basbousa (Semolina syrup cake)
- Hibiscus tea or Arabic coffee.
Contact me for a private or group class and let me come to you.
Click on the BOOK NOW button below to email us your interest in the class or for class prices.
Please email your name & contact details – we will be in touch to answer any of your questions or to make a booking.
Get cooking package – $145
Includes up to 4 hours in the Masterclass and a sample of Dyna’s Hibiscus tea to take home.
Ultimate Experience Package – $210
Includes up to 4 hours in the Masterclass, sample of Dyna’s Hibiscus tea, sample of Dyna’s Mediterranean inspired Infused oil, and a copy of Dyna’s Award Winning Cookbook “The Taste of Egypt – home cooking from the Middle East” featuring recipes from the class and over 80 more. Your book will be personally signed by Dyna following the class. Also, receive 10% off your next cooking class with Dyna (conditions apply).